Friday, February 19, 2010

Confusion Over The Boleyn Wife and The Tudor Wife



It has recently been brought to my attention that some of my readers have mistakenly purchased THE TUDOR WIFE by Emily Purdy together with THE BOLEYN WIFE by Brandy Purdy through some online retailers.

As I have previously explained on this blog, these are different editions of the same novel--the titles and my first name, as well as the cover art, were changed for the different editions and were in no way designed to deceive readers. Please note that THE BOLEYN WIFE was also originally self-published as VENGEANCE IS MINE.

My publishers in both America and abroad are working with Amazon to correct the problem.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion this may cause, and to anyone who ordered both books without realizing they are the same.

Brandy Purdy

No comments: