Sunday, August 1, 2010

Elizabeth & Mary Available For Pre-Order in the UK

My next novel which will be published in the UK by Harper/Avon Books as Elizabeth & Mary by Emily Purdy is now available for pre-order at Amazon's UK site, it is scheduled for release in June of 2011.

A US edition published by Kensington Books called Mary & Elizabeth Rivals For The Tudor Throne by Brandy Purdy will also be available, but Amazon US has not added it to their catalog yet. I will post more details, including cover art, as soon as I have them. The link below is for the UK edition.


3 comments:

librarypat said...

Congratulations! It must be great to have it finished and coming out soon.

Robinbird said...

Oh congratulations! I am looking forward to reading it!

Brandy Purdy said...

Thanks so much. It does feel good to get it finished and sent in, only now I have to start a new one with a new deadline looming ahead of me.