Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Release Date for Mary and Elizabeth Rivals For The Tudor Throne by Brandy Purdy


I've just heard from my editor at Kensington Books that the American edition of Mary and Elizabeth Rivals For The Tudor Throne by Brandy Purdy will be released in July 2011. Amazon.com has not added it to its catalog yet, but I will post a link as soon as they do, and cover art when I have it, in the meantime, here is a picture of Tabby helping edit the manuscript.



The British edition Elizabeth & Mary published under my British pen name, Emily Purdy, by Harper/Avon will be released in the UK a month earlier, in June 2011. Amazon UK is already taking pre-orders for this edition; I've posted the link below.


3 comments:

librarypat said...

How exciting for you. It must seem like such a long time though.
Best of luck with it.

Robinbird said...

OH yay! I am looking forward to it!

Brandy Purdy said...

Thank you. My next book is actually due on the publisher's desk a month before this one hits the store shelves so with that in mind it doesn't seem all that far away, though getting paid does.