Monday, May 23, 2011

Tabby Says Hooray! The Book Is Finished; Now I Can Sleep!



I finished my latest novel, about Amy Robsart Dudley, in the wee hours of Monday morning, though I will be spending the rest of the month editing and polishing the manuscript, Tabby is delighted, now she can catch up on her sleep.


I just received my copies of The Tudor Throne (Mary & Elizabeth) which is due out in June, so don't forget to enter Tabby's Guess & Win Contest while there is still time. Scroll down for details.

3 comments:

aLmYbNeNr said...

That is so exciting! I'm glad you finished writing it...I can't wait to read it. I still gotta read The Tudor Throne though...I'll be getting an early review out sometime soon! Congratulations and welcome back to the world of the living (well...sleeping)! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing it - you and Tabby deserve some rest!

Daphne (Blogger seems to be acting up in not recognizing my profile...)

Carole Rae said...

COngrats on finishing it!