Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tabby's Dilemma: Help Me, I'm Stuck In A Box And Can't Get Out!





Tabby: I used to be able to do this when I was a kitten!



Today while I was busy working on the outline for my next novel, I heard Tabby crying and ran to see what was wrong. Tabby insists on inspecting every empty box, large and small, before it is thrown out, and I discovered she had gotten stuck while trying to crawl through an empty Rice Krispy Treats box, a feat she used to be able to accomplish with no difficulty when she was a kitten, and I had to come to the rescue and help her out. Poor Tabby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, 'tis a far greater gift to be curious than to be thin. At least she's retained one of those attributes.

None of mine are interested in boxes, only cans. Only interested in food....

cheryl

Daphne said...

Poor girl! It was probably made worse by the fact that the cereal boxes have gotten smaller over the years.

Allison Macias said...

I love the scarf! Poor thing. At least she has you to get her out!