Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coming in July 2012! The Queen's Pleasure by Brandy Purdy The Story of Amy Robsart




My novel The Queen's Pleasure will be published in July 2012 by Kensington, and in the UK by Harper/Avon as A Court Affair by Emily Purdy in August 2012. I will post more information as I receive it from the publisher. This novel gives Amy Robsart a voice, and tells the story of the love triangle between Queen Elizabeth I, Robert Dudley, and his wife, which ended with Amy's mysterious death at the foot of a staircase, one of history's great mysteries.

4 comments:

aLmYbNeNr said...

Ahhh, I can't wait! I'm so glad this is working out for you!!! :)

Robinbird said...

Oh this sounds wonderful! I can't wait!

Brandy Purdy said...

Thanks so much. I hope you will enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait!! I wish I could speed up time.

Christine