Monday, October 31, 2011

Tabby's Guess & Win Contest - The Answer & The Winner








This is Tabby's very colorful rendition of the heroine of a popular series of books that later became a much beloved family favorite television show that ran for several years and is still rerun today. Can you guess who she is? The answer and winner will be revealed on Halloween.




And the answer is...Laura Ingalls Wilder of Little House On The Prairie (I told Tabby her colors were too vivid, but she likes things bright). I read her a very amusing book called The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure, which I hope to review here eventually and when we got to the chapter about Laura look-alike contests she decided she wanted to dress up.




And the winner is...Kim Cree, as soon as I have your address I will mail your book out. Thanks so much for entering and I hope you enjoy it.




No comments: