Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Made A Birdhouse Wind Chime And Tabby Helped



I never thought I could do anything like this. I impulsively bought a kit to make this birdhouse wind chime. I painted it and did some gluing and put decals on. It's not perfect, of course, but it was a fun little project. 


Below are three pictures of Tabby helping during the five hours or so I spent on this.






She has to get up early in the morning. There's a squirrel who spends a lot of time in our yard eating bird seeds and the popcorn we throw out for him, and Tabby loves to sit in the front window and wag her tail, whine longingly, and make lip smacking noises while she watches him.

3 comments:

Allison Macias said...

Ha. Love it. Poor Tabby.... It's hard work!!

Carol N Wong said...

It's very pretty!


Brandy Purdy said...

Thanks so much. I haven't painted anything since grade school, I was surprised I didn't completely botch it and that I enjoyed it so much.