Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Exciting Announcement--Stay Tuned!



First of all I want to thank all of you, my readers, who have come along on the journey through Tudor England with me. Your support has meant so much to me.

But, I have a surprise.

I've decided to leave my Tudor world and sail out into uncharted waters. The Boleyn Bride, out February 25th 2014, will be the last book in my Tudor saga.

By this time next year, I’ll be sharing something entirely new with you, a breath of fresh air, and I couldn't be more thrilled. My publisher, Kensington, has a tentative timeline of November 2014 for release for this new novel and I hope you’ll enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Now that I've piqued your interest…What is this book about you ask? I’m afraid I can’t say now but I can assure you it has everything you've loved about my previous books…plus more.


Stay Tuned for developments!



Best Wishes,

Brandy Purdy

1 comment:

Kathleen Kelly said...

Exciting news Brandy!!! I am sure whatever it is it will be great!

Hope your Holidays are awesome! Please take care...